One major part of a successful business is negotiation. As such, the art of negotiating is an essential skill of the modern business pro. But negotiating isn’t always so easy, as it is generally a trait that has to be developed rather than an inherited trait.
Negotiation is a process of resolving situations where what you want conflicts with what someone else wants. The aim of win-win negotiation is to find a solution that is acceptable to both parties, and leaves both parties feeling that they’ve won, in some way, after the event. It is a process of settling differences.
The art of negotiation is a course, which will teach you how to elegantly influence the other party to take a new perspective and then feel good about the outcome. It will pull you out of traditional roots of negotiation models and expand your skills and abilities to find a solution that will mean a win for you as well as for the other party.
- How to build and maintain relationships of trust
- How taking on the essential patterns of professional negotiators can leverage your deals
- How to plan and prepare for negotiations
- How to harness the 93% of communication that is non-verbal
- How to maintain agreement, even when there are opposing perspectives present
- How to identify when and how to “back off” to let the other party come forward
- How to utilise high leverage points by being aware of the other party’s personality type
- How to maintain a peak state of awareness for negotiation
- How to use advanced probing skills
- How to overcome objections and obstacles
- How to use negotiation strategies to achieve tasks, objectives and outcomes
- How to avoid negotiation traps and pitfalls
- How to use language to influence and persuade
- How to separate people from issues
- How to assign the optimal roles to negotiation team members for maximum effectiveness
- How to resolve conflict and manage difficult people with ease
How The Course Is Structured:
The course will provide a balance of presentation, demonstration and experiential exercises. The coaching and feedback loop will be used to give self and others feedback on their learning and development.
And Finally What To Expect?
As an effective negotiator you have the ability to read peoples’ non-verbal behavior and influence non verbal responses in the negotiation process. In addition you will learn how to maintain your state to achieve an agreement and how to subtly “back off” at various points in the negotiating process. Definitely a course worth attending!
We have specially designed the certification process so that you leave the course knowing you have an excellent understanding of NLP, Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence.Whilst we will do everything possible to assist you in meeting our required standards, not every student meets our standards. So when you have our certificate, you know you’ve earned it!