Neuro Linguistic Programming or NLP started it’s life as a modeling technology in the early 70’s. The two inventors, John Grinder and Richard Bandler who very were deeply fascinated with human excellence, begun the process of extricating and replicating the language structure and behavioral patterns of geniuses.
Their main question they wanted to find an answer to was, what makes the difference? What sets apart average performers from the best ones in any area of life.
Great presenters deliver great presentations. They deliver them with charisma, style and elegance while communicating with others on several levels, highly engaging the audience and delivering their message efficiently and effectively.
It is no longer a secret that all of the above mentioned qualities can be learnt. Here is your chance!
This public speaking and presentation skills course will focus on three major points:
- building confidence for presentation
- advanced communication skills
- delivering dynamic presentations
- How to enter the optimum state to present using NLP confidence building techniques
- How to use different postures and physiology styles to capture states and give congruent presentations
- How to increase your flexibility, creativity and realise your own potential
- How to read an audience
- How to create rapport within a group and develop deep levels of rapport with individuals
- How to communicate to different personality styles within the audience
- How to answer difficult questions and answer the intention behind unusual questions whilst maintaining rapport
- How to deliver a presentation so that it suits all learning styles
- How to spice up the presentation by using stories and metaphors in public presentations
- How to connect and communicate with part of the brain responsible for long term recall, intuition and ‘a-ha’ experiences
- How to maximise your voice tone to fully engage people
- How to utilise the presenting space, through movement and posture
- How to develop your own style as a public speaker
- How to develop a personal feedback loop to constantly grow as a presenter and trainer
How The Course Is Structured:
The course will provide a balance of presentation, demonstration and experiential exercises. The coaching and feedback loop will be used to give self and others feedback on their learning and development.
And Finally What To Expect?
In a nutshell the public speaking and presentation skills course will help you develop your unique style of presenting and become a more influential figure in a business environment. Your newly acquired confident, charismatic and enthusiastic presentations will serve you to get your message across with ease and impact and win over colleagues and clients at the same time. Surely something you don’t want to miss in today’s competitive environment!
We have specially designed the certification process so that you leave the course knowing you have an excellent understanding of NLP, Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence.Whilst we will do everything possible to assist you in meeting our required standards, not every student meets our standards. So when you have our certificate, you know you’ve earned it!