NLP Master Practitioner is about embodying the driving principles that underpin NLP so you can develop your own NLP techniques and models. This means understanding the core of NLP which is modelling. Modelling exists as the key skill throughout the whole course as you learn by modelling all the other skills that are taught. As a result you will be able to conduct advanced change processes with individuals and groups, engage in cognitive and behavioural modelling projects, utilise advanced linguistic protocols for influencing change and design and deliver NLP presentations.
When you attend the course you will bring your knowledge alive through the many exercises, projects, receiving and giving feedback, coaching and group discussion. Much of the course is experiential aimed at giving you practical working experience of how to do NLP Master Practitioner processes.
At the course you will experience NLP demonstrations, exercises, and case studies to help you develop as a Master Practitioner with all the accompanying skills. You learn modelling skills by modelling the various techniques and patterns being demonstrated rather than just following steps in the manual (as with some trainings). As a result you can conduct elegant NLP interventions at a more implicit level, often having done the intervention before your client realises anything has happened.
- Modelling as the foundation skill of NLP
- The modelling state for unconscious uptake
- Transfer patterns of excellence through a personal modelling project
- Set filters for efficient and safe uptake of patterning
- Code patterns of excellence for teaching to others
Advanced Linguistic Models
- Updated sleight of mouth patterns for masterful linguistic reframing
- Linguistic re-sourcing to activate resources purely linguistically
- Temporal language to layer change
- Logical levels for maximising leverage
- The ‘Beyond Words Model’ for linguistic interventions
- The language of meta programmes to work with filters
- Values/criteria and how they influence everything we do
- Values intervention – elicitation and creating interventions at a values level for powerful change
- Pattern detection and meta programs – calibrating and utilising deep rooted patterns that people are unaware they have
- Working with spatial and visual TimeLines
- Working with the metaphors presented by clients in their personal history
- Re-imprinting process – for helping the client to move on from deep rooted issues
- Utilising the unconscious mind for tracking and working with past orientated representations
NLP for working with physical issues
- Helping people with pain
- NLP for assisting with healing through activation of unconscious resources
- Processes for working with allergies and food intolerances
NLP for presentations
- How to use NLP to engage an audience with confidence
- Peak states for presenters
- The eight step ‘presenting presence’ model for designing and delivering presentations.
New Code NLP
- Updating the Classic Code of NLP
- How to be a New Code NLP designer
- The New Code for working at deep unconscious levels
- New Code Games
The Breakthrough Sessions and Coaching models (NEW)
- A coaching model for working with a client on a ‘life chunk’ e.g. career, business, Health etc
- Taking a personal inventory from a client and understanding the leverage points for change
- How to create a major life change in four hours
- How to create follow up sessions and a maintenance schedule so the changes are long lasting
You will complete two main assignments as part of your certification:
- You will conduct a ‘Personal Breakthrough Session’ at the course
- You will undertake a modelling project and present it to a small group at the course
The following certifications will be awarded to the successful candidates
- NLP Master Practitioner (NLPA)
Why attend the Master Practitioner Training?
- You will learn to model excellence in your personal and professional life.
- You will learn the essential higher order processes that drive unconscious behaviour.
- The course is presented on multiple levels. Unconscious modelling is often the first
- Introduction to application.
- If you want to develop an NLP based career, or enhance your income by doing NLP work, this course is for you. Many past attendees are enjoying the commercial benefits of taking this training.
- If you are seeking to start an NLP based business, there are optional modules during the course on sales, marketing strategies and legal issues.
- This course is more than NLP theory. Although you will be perfectly knowledgeable with the theory, more importantly it’s about creating and modelling patterns of excellence.
- If you want to learn a powerful blend of traditional NLP patterns combined with exciting new models, the course synthesises the original elements of Master Practitioner with innovative new patterns.
After the Course
This training goes right to the heart of Real NLP with a focus on modelling. You will learn advanced models of change that are the catalyst for instigating significant transformation in clients. You will be able to use powerful language models for influencing and changing behaviours in all contexts, from business to education and therapy. You will be able to conduct presentations using the NLP Trainers model, and enjoy the results of communicating with groups at deep level. As a modeller you will be to replicate and teach excellence by engaging in modelling projects. As a change agent you will be able to facilitate ‘personal breakthrough sessions’ with people, as result they experience major shifts in their world as result of your work.
We have specially designed the certification process so that you leave the course knowing you have an excellent understanding of NLP, Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence.Whilst we will do everything possible to assist you in meeting our required standards, not every student meets our standards. So when you have our certificate, you know you’ve earned it!