Transform yourself from inexperienced speaker to skilled presenter.
In this course, you’ll learn to communicate effectively and persuasively and become comfortable with your own style. Develop key presentation skills and learn how to present your ideas with conviction, control, and poise—and without fear. Plus receive expert advice on how to handle especially challenging situations. Best of all, you’ll gain confidence by making presentations.
Advanced Presentational Skills is about learning how to utilise NLP patterning to design and deliver first class presentations.
Excellent presentation skills will give delegates the opportunity to demonstrate their sales skills, leadership qualities, communication skills, influencing abilities and promotion potential. This course will help delegates to appear both confident and competent..
- Importance of State
- Dealing with the sometimes real illusion of stage fright
- Ongoing contact with the unconscious
- Triple description as a feedback loop
Rapport with your audience
- Pacing and leading the conscious and unconscious mind of audience members
- How to answer difficult questions and maintain rapport
- How to quickly read an audience
- Understanding how groups, sub-groups, and individuals relate to each other
Facilitation and Process of Learning
- Conscious and unconscious style
- Framing for the conscious & unconscious mind
- Delivery tailored for unconscious learning
- Verbal input
- Answer intention behind unusual questions
- Handling hecklers
- Confusion states to distract the conscious mind
- Multiple Description
- Designing charismatic presentations using multiple description as a means of delivery
- Formatting the mind for learning
- Creating sessions for long term recall and integration
Physiology & Tonality
- Enhanced posture to increase the quality of your message
- Increased flexibility by using a range of physiological styles
- Capturing states with tonal anchors
Course style and design
- Different forms of training design
- Chunking and sequencing sessions
- The use of metaphor to set up teaching points
- Multi embedded metaphor
- Nested loops
After this course, you will have changed any unsupporting beliefs you have about your skills as a presenter and will be able to deal with stage fright easily. You will present to audiences with a raised state of awareness being able to calibrate to all individuals in your group. You will have strategies for instant rapport, dealing with difficult people and measuring how well your message is being received by the audience members.
You will learn how to use varied tones and physiology to mark out different parts of your presentation. Most importantly your presentations will be remembered for the right reasons.
We have specially designed the certification process so that you leave the course knowing you have an excellent understanding of NLP, Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence.Whilst we will do everything possible to assist you in meeting our required standards, not every student meets our standards. So when you have our certificate, you know you’ve earned it!