The importance of motivation and goal setting in business can not be overstated. The setting of goals is important to guide the company and employees toward defined objectives. Motivation is the psychological catalyst employees and owners require to reach the goal. Without goal setting and the necessary motivation for goal attainment, businesses are without purpose or direction.
Effective goal setting and motivational skills is a course that will teach you how to set credible and achievable goals, understand the deeper motivation that drives activity and develop strategies to enhance your business and personal success.
- How to set compelling and consistently achievable goals – and achieve them
- How to motivate yourself and your colleagues to be their very best
- How to increase sales performance and results
- How you can manage your own state to ensure results
- The secrets to maximising potential
- How to gain greater flexibility in your approach
- How to utilise models of excellence within your business
- How to identify the beliefs that can limit your own potential
- How to approach issues from multiple points of view
- How to develop strategies for high level thinking
- How to translate concepts into winning results
How The Course Is Structured:
The course will provide a balance of presentation, demonstration and experiential exercises. The coaching and feedback loop will be used to give self and others feedback on their learning and development.
And Finally What to Expect?
By mastering your goal setting and motivation skills, you will improve your productivity and profitability, gain the competitive edge and remove barriers to business. On a personal level, you will gain more enjoyment from succeeding in your job, and in turn significantly increase the performance of your organisation. Who would wan to miss that?
We have specially designed the certification process so that you leave the course knowing you have an excellent understanding of NLP, Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence.Whilst we will do everything possible to assist you in meeting our required standards, not every student meets our standards. So when you have our certificate, you know you’ve earned it!