As soon as two individuals interact, there is a possibility for conflict to arise. Conflict arises from differences. It occurs whenever people disagree over their values, motivations, perceptions, ideas, or desires. Sometimes these differences appear trivial, but when a conflict triggers strong feelings, special skills to resolve it are necessary.
Managed in the wrong way, real and legitimate differences between people can quickly spiral out of control, resulting in situations where co-operation breaks down and the team’s mission is threatened. This is particularly the case where the wrong approaches to conflict resolution are used.
Conflict resolution program is therefore developed to offer you a deep insight into a human experience. You will gain a greater understanding of other people’s motivations and perceptions in addition to address conflict from the different point of views and create a long lasting solution. The final result will enhance personal effectiveness and teamwork, improve morale and ultimately enhance the efficiency of teams and the wider organization.
- How to approach issues from multiple points of view
- The importance of language as a tool for facilitation
- How to improve your abilities to coach, counsel and appraise people
- How developed precision questioning skills can cut to the real issue
- How to discover things about people that they don’t even know themselves
- How to learn to read your colleagues closely, providing them information in the way they can best receive and handle challenges elegantly
- How to negotiate smoothly, achieving win/win outcomes every time
- How to manage your state in any situation
- How to enable high levels of influence with people over whom you have no direct authority
- How to motivate staff in a way that works for them, increasing their levels of motivation dramatically
- How to enable staff to resolve their own conflicts without the need for escalation
How The Course Is Structured:
The course will provide a balance of presentation, demonstration and experiential exercises. The coaching and feedback loop will be used to give self and others feedback on their learning and development.
And Finally What To Expect?
After attending this course you will be able to use specific set of questions in order to recognise and respond to matters of great importance to people, learn how to see the conflict form multiple positions, listen carefully, explore facts, issues and create effective and lasting solutions. Definitely a skill worth mastering!
We have specially designed the certification process so that you leave the course knowing you have an excellent understanding of NLP, Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence.Whilst we will do everything possible to assist you in meeting our required standards, not every student meets our standards. So when you have our certificate, you know you’ve earned it!