Neuro Linguistic Programming or NLP started it’s life as a modeling technology in the early 70’s. The two inventors, John Grinder and Richard Bandler who very were deeply fascinated with human excellence, begun the process of extricating and replicating the language structure and behavioral patterns of geniuses.
Their main question they wanted to find an answer to was, what makes the difference? What sets apart average performers from the best ones in any area of life. It is no coincidence that NLP applications are often found at the core of the world’s most advanced leadership courses.
Management and Leadership Excellence Programme is a set of practical and easy to apply patterns, strategies and tools that will equip you with the effective insights on how to communicate, motivate, influence, negotiate, lead and empower people in order to achieve your well formed objectives. An innovative forward-thinking leadership programme that really takes you leading up to new heights.
The management development programme NEW INSPIRATION is designed for those who want to become powerful leaders within the organization. Upon the successful completion of this module, an international certificate will be awarded.
- How to establish relationships of trust
- How to communicate effectively with the thinking and learning styles of employees and colleagues
- How to motivate employees to be their very best
- How to communicate through metaphor
- How to manage your state
- How to create the right working environment and company culture
- How to approach issues from multiple points of view
- How to translate concepts into value added activities
- How the intuitive qualities of great leaders can be learnt
- How to develop complex problem-solving abilities
- How to recruit the “right” personnel
- How to enhance your performance at meetings, negotiations, and presentations
- How to create the right work life balance for you
- How to develop robust, lasting and practical stress management skills to beat stress forever
- How to set compelling and consistently achievable goals – and achieve them
- How to enhance your business and personal success
- How to exceed your goals and expectations by excelling in the way you communicate, influence and motivate yourself and others
- How to discover exciting and fast ways of dramatically enhancing and changing your skills and thinking patterns
- How to improve results by challenging the things that limit your performance
- How to gather specific, high quality information from people and use it to achieve outcomes
- How to develop your creativity and flexibility
- How to be clear about what matters to you
- Understanding the way people get their results and make decisionsthe
- Changing unhelpful strategies
- Changing unwanted beliefs
- Changing unwanted responses and behaviours
- Telling stories, and using analogies to by-pass disagreement and re-inforce understanding
- Using language artfully to create agreement
- Power questions – getting to the heart of the issue, quickly
- Feeling at your best instantly
How The Course Is Structured:
The course will provide a balance of presentation, demonstration and experiential exercises. The coaching and feedback loop will be used to give yourself and others feedback on their learning and development.
And Finally What to Expect?
After attending this course you will become a model of excellence for your employees. You will be able to listen and communicate effectively, easily recognize what motivates your employees to take action and effectively set well formed objectives. In addition you will learn how to step into other people’s shoes, be able to resolve conflicts and most of all you will have tools to create balance in your life, keep stress at minimum level and boost your performance. Sounds too good to be true, doesn’t it? Well, you can live it, not just read about it!
We have specially designed the certification process so that you leave the course knowing you have an excellent understanding of NLP, Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence.Whilst we will do everything possible to assist you in meeting our required standards, not every student meets our standards. So when you have our certificate, you know you’ve earned it!