Emotional intelligence is the ability to recognize and manage emotions. Those who understand emotional intelligence are more likely to avoid miscommunication, reach consensus, manage stress, and address conflicts effectively.
It is becoming more and more notorious that you are mainly limited by what you think you can achieve and how well you manage your emotions rather than your intellectual or physical abilities to achieve.
This course is about understanding how emotions affect work performance and relationships in the workplace. It will provide you with an understanding of emotional intelligence and equip you with the tools to change unwanted strategies, beliefs and behaviours in line with any situation that may arise.
- Identify your own emotions and their impact on performance – self-awareness
- Understand other people’s emotions – cultivating awareness of others’ feelings, emotions, concerns and needs
- Use NLP, emotional intelligence in relationships
- Understand the role of NLP, emotional intelligence in increasing personal success
- Appreciate the main competency elements within the emotional intelligence competency model
- Recognise basic self management techniques
- Appreciate the need to manage and understand interactions with others
- Be aware of the characteristics of emotionally intelligent individuals
- Recognise emotional intelligence as a change management strategy and the use of emotional intelligence within an organisation
- Understand how to create an EI,NLP development programme
We have specially designed the certification process so that you leave the course knowing you have an excellent understanding of NLP, Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence.Whilst we will do everything possible to assist you in meeting our required standards, not every student meets our standards. So when you have our certificate, you know you’ve earned it!